5 Things to Consider before Choosing a Career.
- Think about what you loved when you were a kid. True passions tend to surface in childhood before real-world pressures overtake them.
- Consider what you’d do if money didn’t matter. If income were no issue at all, how would you spend your days?
- Ask friends and family members what makes you happy. Note: This is very different from asking them what they think you’re good at.
- Imagine you have a full-ride for a year to the university of your choice. What would you study?
- List your personal heroes. Whose career would you most like to follow in the footsteps of? Research how those people got to where they are and read everything you can find on them.